DIRECTOR of E-COMMERCE
-Ran extensive social media ad campaigns that led to a continuous quarterly increase in sales despite the pandemic and resulted in a 30 percent overall growth
- Organized and led each aspect of E-Commerce, from importing goods to distributing to the key accounts.
- Developed new accounts in multiple countries (including USA, Germany, Russia, Italy, China, UAE).
2018 - 2020
- Gathered, researched and prepared communications material for internal and external audiences.
- Prepared or oversaw the preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites, and press releases.
- Tracked product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expenses, and new business data.
2018 - 2019
- Led number 1 in sales in the states of Washington and Alaska in January and February 2019
- Led my branch to the top in sales and monthly revenue.
- Created new leads and started two major partnerships.
MARKETING AND SPORT INFORMATION ASSISTANT
2018 - 2018
- Doubled fan interaction on social media by creating visual content.
- Increased home game attendance by more than 50% and organized the
first sold-out game of the year.
- Created marketing campaigns to increase the income and operational budget.
EVENT MGMT AND MARKETING STUDENT ASSISTANT
2015 - 2018
- Worked in coordination with the marketing, concession, event management and the security departments to enhance event's success.
- Worked home basketball, baseball, volleyball, soccer and tennis games.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY
2014 - 2018
Graduated with degrees in Business Administration, Communications & Sport Management.
LYCEE FRANCAIS SAINT-MICHEL
2009 - 2014
Double baccalaureate (Turkish & French)